National Federal & Florida representation. Global clientele.
The firm is experienced in prosecuting and defending Florida state and federal civil, administrative and criminal law appeals. We practice statewide in all Florida District Courts of Appeal, in all federal Circuit Courts of Appeals and in the Florida and U.S. Supreme Courts. We welcome outsourcing or serving as co-counsel with trial attorneys for trial support and appellate consulting.
We address full preservation of the right issues at the right time, to help you keep favorable judgments and verdicts, reverse unfavorable ones, and secure favorable settlements.
We represent business and individuals advancing or defending appeals and provide strategic litigation support in the following interrelated areas of appellate counseling and practice:
- Supreme Court and appellate litigation, final and nonfinal appeals
- petitions for certiorari and other extraordinary writs
- advanced appellate expert in complex appeals
- appellate attorneys' fees expert
- appellate co-chair at trial for appellate preservation
- amicus briefs for important industry issues
- other related appellate problems
- Strategic litigation support to assist trial attorneys in complex legal issues, to potentially avoid later appellate issues
- The Appellate Gourmet(c) blog, dedicated to more in depth discussions of appellate issues and a wide assortment of decisions and statutes.
Recent Decisions of Interest: An email service to clients and trial firms. Just click on "Email Recent Decisions to Me" if you wish to be added to this service.
Our substantive areas of practice include:
- Business/Commercial Law and Contracts
- Health Law and Medical Malpractice (defense)
- Statutory Actions, including: ERISA, Civil RICO, Antitrust, Business Torts, Employment Torts, Sovereign Immunity, FCRA, ADA, ADEA, Whistleblower, FDUTPA, Consumer Protection actions
- Entertainment Law & Intellectual Property
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. Your contact with this firm reflects your understanding and agreement with these statements.
Recommendations or testimonials are not necessarily representative of results obtained, or all clients’ experiences with the lawyer. Facts and circumstances may differ from the matter(s) in which the results or recommendations are provided. Decisions about any lawyer are important and should not be based solely upon what is stated in a social networking site, website or blog. Your contact with this firm reflects your understanding and agreement with these statements.
© 2007-18 Easley Appellate Practice, P.L.L.C. (Since 1994) All rights reserved.
1200 Brickell Avenue, Suite 1950 Miami, Florida 33131